Today I'm sharing with you 12 of my favorite products from this past year. It was really hard for me to decide ( I could have easily add many more to the list), but I chose these because I reached for them the most. So...let's get started!!
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (surprise surprise!).
2. Oriflame Conceal Kit (one of the best concealers I have ever tried + very reasonable price).
3. Garnier BB cream combination to oily skin in light (on a lazy day I just put that on, no need for powder!).
4. MAC Mineralize Blush in Improvise (when using that blush I didn't have to add highlighter. looks great, especially when you have a tan!).
5. Essie Lapis of luxury (what a colour!!!).
6. MAC Matt lipstick in Ruby woo (all time favorite red lip colour - longlasting).
7. Lush Ocean Salt (great face scrub).
8. Korres Pomegranate Cleansing Mask (cleanses and brightens your face in 10 minutes)
9. Eos lipbalms ( I love every single one I own)
10. Oriflame Feet-up Overnight Moisturising Foot Cream (THE best!).
11. Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray ( I am in love with that product......review coming soon)
12. Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (can't live without).
What were your 2012 favorites?
cu soon :)