Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas gifts make me happy

Hello everyone!! I am so excited to share the beauty gifts I received this Christmas in this quick haul post. First of all I got two perfumes : Midnight Poison edp by Dior and Coco Mademoiselle edt by Chanel.

I would describe Midnight Poison as an insufficiently feminine scent, with patchouli, amber and damascus rose extract, probably in the oriental perfume family. 

On the other hand, Coco Mademoiselle is a very fresh and girlie scent. My nose "catches" the citrus, musky and patchouli undertones, not really getting the floral tones of the perfume, but that's totally personal.

                                              
On to the make up.. I got the Dior Celebration Collection Multi-look Makeup Palette (as a collector I adore it). It contains everything you need for a complete make up look. I also got 3 Dior Vernis in no 607 (blue denim) , no 483 (pink kimono) and no 887 (purple mix).


Then from my favorite lip line, Serum de Rouge I got no 345 in Coral Crystal, which is going to be great for the summer, though it was really good worn with smockey eyes last week! (Please ignore my chipped nails :P ). I was running out of my favorite mascara Diorshow Blackout, thankfully I got it as a present too, and a brand new lip maximizer.


Finally, to my surprise, my beloved aunt brought me Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. I was looking for it all over in Athens but couldn't find it. I am not sure if it is availiable yet. The packaging is so cute, isn't it?

Did you get beauty staff for Christmas? Let me know in the comments! Let me know if you want a review on any of the products :)
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo
Lydia

1 comment: