Thursday, December 8, 2011

* Roma haul *

Last month I went to Rome for a week and, as expected, I bought some things. I think I visited every single beauty store I found on my way. So, I was looking for things that are difficult to be found in Greece and I think I did ok! Let's get started! 
First of all, I went to Lush and bought some "classics" as Big Shampoo and Ocean Salt. Then, from the winter collection I got the Pow Wow lip scrub, the Chili lip tint and some presents for my family. The girl there was kind enough to give me another lip tint as a gift and some samples (that I used when I was in Rome). 
Then, I saw this magnetic nail polish by deborah. Since I am a nail polish addict this was a must have. So I ended up getting this metallic purple colour (I haven't tried it yet. I hope it works!)

In Italy they have this amazing brand called Kiko make up Milano that I read about before my trip. I got 207 eye contouring brush, a glitter nail polish and an extra volume lipgloss in number 21. I am really surprised (in a good way) by their quality and the prices were really low. I regret not buing more stuff by this company but I hope I will make it up next time I visit Italy.
Lastly, I got an Urban Decay Primer Potion (as a back up). I hope the new packaging is better than the old one. And ofcourse my favorite perfume of the moment that is Prada Candy. I wanted that since the first time I smelled it and it's finally mine mine mine :P


That is all I got from Rome. I hope u enjoyed my italian haul :P 
If you'd like a review on any of the products please let me know!
See you soon,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment